We are looking for an experienced Web Developer. Suitable candidates will ideally have 2 + years’ experience and a proven track record.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in maintaining and enhancing our existing websites, and building new and innovative designs, whilst always adhering to best practice.
You will be tasked with producing high quality coding and designs both quickly and efficiently.
You will work closely with our Social Media Marketing team and the senior managers. The projects you will be working on will be challenging, interesting and exciting.
Key Responsibilities include
- Work on the development and maintenance of our web sites
- Creation and maintenance of site layout to create striking websites with a focus on creating first-rate user experience.
- Produce responsive sites using media queries
- Enhance and improve the company’s platforms
- Design and implement new features
- Develop specifications
- Keep up to date with industry and technological changes
To exceed in this role, you will need to have:
- Experience in developing as well as designing websites
- Good skills in PHP, OOP and MySQL and other similar languages
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills – both verbally and written
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail and deliver work with high levels of accuracy.
- A passion for technology and an ability to resolve IT issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Knowledge of general CMS platforms like WordPress/Joomla.
- Experience using MVC (preferably Laravel but not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with a generous performance related bonus
- Career Progression
- Free onsite Parking
- We are a people focused company – personal and career development for ‘our people’ is at the heart of everything we do.
- We offer individuals a lively, fin and dynamic environment in which to develop their career
- We have a fantastic team atmosphere.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00-£60,000.00 per year
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place